Past quotes

11.26.07
You don't have to cook fancy or complicated masterpieces - just good food from fresh ingredients.
-Julia Child

9.27.07
Men underestimate the power bread has over a women.-Me

9.26.07
My favorite animal is steak.
-Fran Lebowitz

9.25.07
There is no love sincerer than the love of food.
-George Bernard Shaw

9-20-07
Never eat more than you can lift.
-Miss Piggy

9-18-07
Health food makes me sick.
-Calvin Trillin

9-17-07
I will not eat oysters. I want my food dead. Not sick--not wounded--dead.
-Woody Allen



My....lovely....friends and their take on food.....

Kris: My french toast was just violated.
Me: By your eggs?
Kris: By my eggs!

Damn I can't even burn popcorn right. (Kris)

Hellmann's makes me want to rip out my intestines and eat them---with Miracle Whip. (Kellie)

0 comments: